Director Enterprise Service Delivery (m/f/d)Munich, Germany 01/27/2020
Director Enterprise Service Delivery (m/f/d)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Director Enterprise Service Delivery on our Managed Services team in Munich (Ismaning).
Dell customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Leads and provides coaching & mentoring to Delivery Managers (DM), supporting sales growth, is the next level of escalation after focused on overseeing the management of managed service portfolio of accounts in Germany and shares accountability for ensuring successful Delivery on the account. Partners with sales and business development to identify strategic opportunities to grow services and grow the accounts
- Drive teams to leverage global competencies and remote teams to achieve business goals. Plans and participates in EBC’s/Strategy reviews with customers, sales teams and DMs and provides executive oversight to a portfolio of high profile accounts
- Responsible for P&L across German portfolio and ensuring highest delivery outcome for each customer. Responsible for relationships with Core Dell Technology teams in Germany
- Work with account DM’s to mentor and progress as required, interface with Client Operation Personnel and Senior level executives within the portfolio
- Support new deal pursuits and be able to explain the value proposition to VP and above and understands the landscape of global outsourcing, on premise and off, and articulate the value proposition to clients
- Minimum of 10 years people management experience, preferably within managed service organization
- Full appreciation of the Dell Advantage Strategy, solutions development and delivery
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is a must.
- Proven experience covering delivery, account development and new business pursuits and good level of understanding of the technologies deployed in a technically focused business.
- Strong leadership, coaching & mentoring skills, demonstrable ability to create high performance teams. Interpersonal, facilitation and collaboration skills. Strong stakeholder relationship management skills as well as strong communication skills and time management skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the leading edge of technically challenging customer support, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Berufsgruppe: Global-Services Professional-Services Services Job ID: R054233
- Network and Monitoring Specialist (f/m/d) München, Deutschland
- Senior Principal Engineer, Solutions Architecture Multiple Locations
- Junior Solution Architect (m/f/d) München, Deutschland