Boomi Senior Systems Engineer (m/f/d)Munich, Germany Remote - Germany (All Other - 40) 10/11/2021
Boomi Senior Systems Engineer
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter. Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Career.
Join us as a Boomi Senior Systems Engineer on our Boomi PreSales in Germany (Munich preferred) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
This Boomi Presales Engineer works with Partners and Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi AtomSphere solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Presales Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Become a subject matter expert in Boomi technology and solutions. Be able to apply it to Boomi’s prospects and customers' business processes. Manage technical relationship with ISV partners such as IFS, SAP, SnowFlake, and others.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of the Boomi solutions on a daily basis and coordinate/facilitate all presales activities. Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and "C" level executives.
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects and customers & ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Work with Account Executives to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities. Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution.
- Multiple years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology presales experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred. Fluent German & English language skills.
- Ability to present to all levels of business including technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a Development organization.
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle.
- Strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions.
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer.
Berufsgruppe: Engineering Boomi Software-Engineer Systems-Engineer
Job ID: R123259
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Keine kürzlich angesehenen Jobs. Möglichkeiten anzeigen