Boomi Advisory / Senior Sales Engineer EMEAAMunich, Germany Remote - Germany (All Other - 40) 10/11/2021
Boomi Advisory / Senior Sales EngineerEMEA
Munich Remote or Germany Remote
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter. Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers
Join us as an Advisory / Senior Sales Engineer on our Boomi EMEA PresalesTeam in Germany (Munich preferred) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will work with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi solutions and technologies to meet customer needs.
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers: from CxO level to enterprise architects, application development teams and senior management in operations and engineering.
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with the broader account team, EMEA services and partners in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Researches and communicates competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a technical sales campaign; Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Become a subject matter expert in Boomi technology and solutions, and be able to apply it to how Boomi can better service their prospects and customers' business processes
- Research, develop and train Sales on how to deliver high impact solution messages/examples of how Boomi can expand footprints within their customers; Participates in and contributes to key vertical industry forums
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Boomi team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value
- Ability to present to all levels of business and technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a development organization
- Experience with Enterprise Grade Applications such as Oracle E-Business, Oracle Fusion ERP, SAP R/3, SAP S/4 Hana, JD Edwards, ServiceNow, or Workday
- Experience in delivering data governance, solid understanding data management and data quality and strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.Berufsgruppe: Engineering Sales Boomi Software-Engineer Systems-Engineer Job ID: R128720
Keine kürzlich angesehenen Jobs. Möglichkeiten anzeigen