Virtustream Global Sales Compensation and Planning,Remote - Ireland (Cork) Remote - Germany (All Other - 38.5); Remote - Ireland (All Other); Remote - Netherlands; Remote - Slovakia; Remote - United Kingdom (All Other) 12/14/2021
Virtustream Global Sales Compensation and Planning
(12 month contract)
Our technology drives human progress. Our generous commission schemes drive our sales staff to achieve. In Sales Compensation Operations we take charge of the calculation of commission and incentive award payments to sales personnel. We’re tasked with developing, implementing, communicating, and administering sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies, and quotas. We also analyze sales performance results, prepare commission expense reports, and provide presentations and recommendations for sales or finance management.
Join us as Advisor, Sales Compensationon our Finance team in Virtustream to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Compensation and Planning Analyst you will support strategic initiatives to develop sales growth plans and profitability targets. You will delve into sales performance results to help specify performance metrics and sales effectiveness. You will work closely with your finance teams to ensure you pay sales team accurately and on time.
- Manage end to end sales commissions process for countries as per SCP calendar and payroll calendar. Be subject matter expert in commissions area, maintain commissions data in the tool, including targets, guarantees, perform regular sanity checks to ensure accuracy, keep track of all back up documentation.
- Manage and update Virtustream T&C sales compensation policy on an annual or semi-annual depending on sales plans design. The plan is to drive sales motivation to achieve sales execution and performance based on the company strategy. Manage documentation and payments for quarterly SPIF’s .
- Set up compensation plan, translate the plan design into the commission tool Xactly. Work closely with vendor consultant’s and technically account managers.
- Business partnering with Senior management, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, HR & payroll, provide them with accurate and timely information & follow up on the issues. Interact with Sales and Finance population and resolve autonomously most questions and potential conflicts regarding SCP; escalate to own management and Business Management as necessary.
- Executes business policies, troubleshoot comp issues, and engage with business owners of upstream/downstream processes to drive corrections and closure.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a matrix-managed environment to achieve results & and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Analytical and detail-oriented profile focus on process improvement, extensive excel skills.
- Negotiation skills, find best solution for sales and Virtustream, within a changing environment
- Prior experience within sales compensation
- Prior Experience with Xactly –incent commission tool
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Partnership- engage with various stakeholders at various levels.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Berufsgruppe: Remote Sales Berufseinsteiger Job ID: R148868
Keine kürzlich angesehenen Jobs. Möglichkeiten anzeigen