Account Executive - Acquisition Accounts,Remote - Germany (All Other), Frankfurt, Germany;Stuttgart, Germany 12/19/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Global Clients & Compute Solutions (GCCS) we are looking for an Account Executive (w/m/d) to generate new business work as part of a team based in Frankfurt, Karlsruhe, Stuttgart).
The Account Executive is responsible for dedicated acquisition accounts from the GCCS customer base in a certain area and for planning and developing an overall global account sales strategy. Furthermore, this role serves as a lead to the account team and manages a virtual team in all world-wide Dell and customer locations.
Further tasks are:
- Start building & maintaining account presence by providing a high value-added working relationship with senior customer personnel. Identifying short and long-term sales opportunities (up to and beyond a semiannual cycle)
- Creating and maintaining superior relationships with senior level executives and influential stakeholders to sustain a long-term relationship
- Uses expanded solutions from the channel and/or third-party offerings as a proactive competitive strategy
- Leveraged to serve as a coach/mentor, provides customer/industry/market insight to internal leaders and cross-functional groups
- Provides insight and thought leadership to senior/CXO leadership to position solutions that will positively impact the Customer’s business. Leads company- to-company relationships to develop competitive advantage
- Relays customer feedback to assist with the future development and selling of Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/sales objectives
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization
- Expert level professional, complete understanding of Dell’s technology, product and services portfolio
- Fluent in German and English. 3+ years relevant working experience (outside sales experience)
- Hunter mentality & motivation to generate new business.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Berufsgruppe: Account-Management Remote Job ID: R048985
- Regional Sales Director - Large Commercial Multiple Locations
- EMEA Networking Channel Sales Specialist Multiple Locations
- Senior Account Manager Boomi, Public Multiple Locations