(Senior) Director Corporate Sales, Germany,Remote - Germany (All Other - 40) 05/18/2022
(Senior) Director Corporate Sales
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a (Senior)Director on our CorporateDirect Sales team in Germany to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
You will manage sales directly to end-users for an organization or business while building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships at a strategic level. You will also manage a team of individual contributers and, at senior levels, managers and directors.
- Directly manages director level reports and their teams
- Develop strategic objectives and give direction for the direct sales organization, driving strategic account management and pipeline across the organisation, based on executive leadership.
- Understand the market in which the company and our competitors operate in, including our business/industry in general, and use that knowledge to plan future strategic customer engagements. Manage complex and strategically important accounts.
- Provide direction, development and inspiration to the team members in the organization
- Potentially have country manager or site lead responsibilities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 18+ years of relevant experience with at least 10+ years of diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill experience
- High level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Strong communication, leadership, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills
- Capacity to influence and engage other internal teams and stakeholders
- Comfortable managing a global team of Sales Directors
- Expert understanding of customer / industry climate
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Berufsgruppe: Remote Sales Job ID: R182161
Keine kürzlich angesehenen Jobs. Möglichkeiten anzeigen