Senior Account Manager Boomi, PublicMunich, Germany, Berlin, Germany;Frankfurt, Germany 12/19/2019
Software Sales Account Executive Public - Boomi (m/f/d)
Location: Frankfurt / Berlin or Munich (Germany, remote)
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Boomi, we have an opening for a Software Sales Account Executive to join our top-calibre team working remotely in Germany.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Takes ownership of full sales cycle to drive revenue within German Public Accounts
- Identifies appropriate solution and services to meet customer needs
- Develop and manage relationships with other Dell Technology Teams and our key partners & customers
- Manage complex sales-cycles, and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of applications
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
- Constantly drive linearity of revenue throughout the year to consistently attain quarterly targets
- Multiple years of quota carrying software sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C level
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS integration or applications experience,
- Bachelor or University Degree desired
- German and English language skills fluent, both written and verbally
- A broad understanding and be able to articulate the benefits of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Data Management Software sales experience
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Berufsgruppe: Account-Management Boomi Outside-Sales Job ID: R050958
- Business Development Representative (Inside Sales) Boomi, Munich München, Deutschland
- (Senior) Director Direct Sales, Germany (m/f/d) Frankfurt, Deutschland
- Senior Advisor, Account Services Management Multiple Locations