Boomi Customer Success Manager,Remote - Belgium Paris, France; Remote - Germany (All Other - 40); Remote - Italy; Remote - Netherlands; Stockholm, Sweden 03/29/2022
Boomi Customer Success Manager
Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Italy (Remote)
Would you like to represent Boomi, a high growth, market-leading SaaS technology firm which connects everyone to everything? Do you do your best work in an environment of collaboration, innovation and kindness? Are you relentless in the pursuit to ensure your customer is happy? Are you looking for a company which appreciates its people every day, with attractive financial rewards and lots of career development opportunity? If so, apply to Boomi!
Due to further expansion across the EMEA region, Boomi is hiring for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join the team, reporting to the Customer Success Director for EMEA.
- Maximize retention and identify growth opportunities with your assigned account portfolio through successful adoption of the Boomi platform.
- Manage the overall post-sales account journey from onboarding, to initial adoption and future growth with the support of the other Boomi teams like Sales/Pre-Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services and Support.
- Establish trustworthy relationships and engagement with customers by having a clear understanding of their requirements, business goals and drive towards desired outcomes set forward with their investment in the Boomi platform.
- Identify opportunities for expansion associated with their adoption of the Boomi product portfolio and collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, product teams, Professional Services, Support)
- You are customer’s advocate and drive customer and internal activities required to remove barriers to adoption and accelerate growth.
- Partner with our Sales makers and early engagement during the sales cycle with customers to facilitate seamless transition to post-sales.
- Significant experience working as either Customer Service Representative, Pre-Sales Engineer, or any (Technical) Account management and/or customer success role.
- Experience with Commercial IT organization and SaaS and subscription-based services.
- Business Acumen: Ability to address topics such as business outcomes and value, total cost of ownership, ROI, etc.
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Experience with cross functional team collaboration and coordination (Sales, Product, Services, Support)
- Strong team player, data driven, and thrives in environment where you work with different sources of inputs and tasks to be proactive and anticipate customer needs.
- Energizing and motivated personality with a positive “can-do” attitude, and an inexhaustible desire to help customers succeed and create win-win partnerships.
- Highly empathically personality and ability to keep calmness in the heat of the moment
- Multi-Lingual (English, Italian, German, French or others)
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration and or any other middleware or master data management tools.
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in collaborating with Systems Integrators, managing stakeholders with customers and partners.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets in SaaS Environment
- Self-starter, flexible approach, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Passion for technology and thrive in a dynamic environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package. Ask your recruiter about the excellent benefits you will enjoy at Boomi!
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all agesBerufsgruppe: Remote Boomi Job ID: R175797
Keine kürzlich angesehenen Jobs. Möglichkeiten anzeigen